Brand name: KYADA
• Product name: beaker Gryphen beaker, Grignard beaker, Beaker, low type beaker
• Model: 50ml
Color classification: 25ml-1000ml
• Production Enterprise: keyada
Beaker refers to a common laboratory glassware made of glass, plastic or heat-resistant glass. The beaker is cylindrical and has a notch on one side of the top to facilitate pouring liquid. Beaker is widely used as chemical reagent heating, dissolution, mixing, boiling, melting, evaporation concentration, dilution and precipitation clarification.
Beaker is a common laboratory glassware, usually made of glass, plastic or heat-resistant glass. The beaker is cylindrical and has a notch on one side of the top to facilitate pouring liquid. The outer wall of some beakers is also marked with scales, which can roughly estimate the volume of liquid in the beakers.
Beakers can generally be heated, in the heating should generally be evenly heated, it is best not to dry.
Beakers are often used to configure solutions and as reaction vessels for larger amounts of reagents. During operation, glass rod or magnetic stirrer is often used to stir.
How to use:
The beaker is the most commonly used reaction container for simple chemical reactions because its caliber is the same up and down, and it is very convenient to use liquid. When the outer wall of the Beaker has a scale, the volume of solution inside it can be estimated. There is also a small area on the outer wall of some beakers that is white or burred. In this area, you can use a pencil to describe the name of the content. If there is no such area on the beaker, the name of the contents can be written on the label paper and then pasted on the outer wall of the beaker for identification. When the reactants need to be stirred, they are usually stirred with a glass rod. When the solution needs to be moved into other containers, the cup mouth can be tilted towards the side with a prominent gap, so that the solution can be poured out smoothly. If you want to prevent the solution from flowing down along the outside of the cup wall, you can use a glass rod to touch the cup mouth, then the solution attached to the cup mouth can flow down along the glass rod smoothly.
The main uses of beakers are as follows:
1, material reactor, determine the combustion products.
2. Dissolve and crystallize a substance.
3, containing, evaporation concentration or heating solution.
4, containing corrosive solid drugs for weighing
The beaker is used as a reaction container for preparing solution, dissolved substances and a large number of substances under normal temperature or heating.
Attention should be paid to the use of beakers:
1. When heating the beaker, it should be padded with asbestos net to provide even heat. The beaker cannot be directly heated by flame, because the bottom surface of the beaker is large, and the beaker can be directly heated by flame, which can only be burned to parts, causing the glass to crack due to uneven heating. When heating, the outer wall of the Beaker must be dried.
2. When used for dissolution, the amount of liquid should not exceed 1/3 of the volume of the beaker, and it should be stirred gently and continuously with a glass rod. During dissolution or dilution, do not touch the bottom or wall of the Cup when stirring with a glass rod.
3. When the liquid is heated, it should not exceed 2/3 of the Beaker volume. Generally, 1/3 of the Beaker volume is appropriate.
4. When heating corrosive drugs, a surface dish can be covered on the mouth of the beaker to avoid liquid splashing.
5. Do not use a beaker to hold chemicals for a long time to avoid falling into dust and evaporating the water in the solution.
6, can not use the beaker to take liquid.
Product advantages: KEYADA brand provides better quality glass beakers for laboratories. All beakers are made of 3.3 High Borosilicate Glass with thick wall, higher smoothness, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and excellent chemical inertia. The bottom is flat. During use, it is not allowed to cool and heat. It is not only widely used in laboratories of schools and factories, but also can be used for making tea and green cultivation at home.
Beaker specification inner diameter outer diameter bottom diameter high dividing value/range
25ml 3.5 4.1 3.8 5.4 5/5-25
50ml 4.3 5.4 4.7 5.9 10/10-50
100ml 4.9 5.8 5.2 7.3 20/20-100
150ml 4.9 6.4 5.8 8.6 30/30-150
200ml 6.1 6.8 6.4 8.8 40/40-200
250ml 6.6 7.7 6.4 8.8 50/50-250
300ml 7.3 8.3 7.2 10.7 50/50-300
400ml 7.9 8.8 8.2 11.1 100/100-400
500ml 8.6 9.3 8.9 12.2 100/100-500
600ml 9.3 10.3 9.7 13.3 100/100-600
800ml 9.4 10.7 10.3 13.8 200/200-800
1000ml 1 1.0 12.0 11.4 15.3 200/200-1000
2000ml 13.2 14.9 13.6 20.2 400/400-2000
3000ml 15.2 16.9 15.7 24.6 400/600-3000
5000ml 17.5 19.0 17.9 27.4 1000/1000-5000
10000ml 22.5 24.2 22.8 32.8 2000/2000-10000